- This is a MADE TO ORDER item. (If out of stock, allow 6/8 weeks for delivery) 100% Authentic - Hand Painted in Italy!
MAJOLICA Collection: This masterpiece truly reflect the expertise of the Italian Mastri-Ceramisti, who have spent the last five centuries perfecting the tin-glazed earthenware that is today called Majolica. This beautifully executed product was created using the Ingobbio technique, the ancient Tuscan process that gives such an authentic Old World look, while adding much greater body to the colors. You can actually feel the consistent (almost raised) body of the painting when gently passing your hand over the decorated parts. Due to the complexity of both preparation and painting, this technique is now used by very few artisans, which makes these items very hard to find. An Artistica classic, this group is also the most sophisticated pattern we carry. Hand-made by master artisans from Tuscany. Size: 24"DIAM. X 31" HIGH
We understand that Authenticity is of the most concern when purchasing fine Italian pottery. When you order from us, rest assured that you will receive absolutely first quality, genuine products!
- All of our products are brand new, 100% Authentic, Original products Hand Painted and Hand Made in Italy.
- All our products are always accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and further authenticated with a tamper evident Hologram Sticker.
- Our company was the very first direct importer in the United States of real Deruta pottery since 1983.
- Orders are shipped promptly from our Glenview, IL USA warehouse.
You may also like
Recently viewed products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …