MAJOLICA CAFFAGIOLO: Extra Large Tuscan Orcio with Medici Crest + Lions
Size: 21" DIAM. X 31" HIGH (24" Wide with the lion heads)
- This is a MADE TO ORDER item. (If out of stock, allow 6/8 weeks for delivery) 100% Authentic - Hand Painted in Italy!
CAFFAGIOLO Collection: The Caffagiolo pattern depicted in this item is a true Italian classic and certainly the most popular pattern from the Italian town of Deruta. The Caffagiolo design trace his origins from the XVI Century graceful arabesques of painter Raphael famous frescoes. The central motif of the Caffagiolo pattern is a stylized dragon. Raphael, master painter and architect of the Italian High Renaissance, reputedly first painted Caffagiolo (also known as the Dragon), pattern. - WATER TIGHT: Artistica's Ceramics are fully glazed inside and out, making them water-tight and leak-free. Size: 21" DIAM. X 31" HIGH (24" Wide with the lion heads)
We understand that Authenticity is of the most concern when purchasing fine Italian pottery. When you order from us, rest assured that you will receive absolutely first quality, genuine products!
- All of our products are brand new, 100% Authentic, Original products Hand Painted and Hand Made in Italy.
- All our products are always accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and further authenticated with a tamper evident Hologram Sticker.
- Our company was the very first direct importer in the United States of real Deruta pottery since 1983.
- Orders are shipped promptly from our Glenview, IL USA warehouse.
You may also like
Recently viewed products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …