Among the most popular and enduring Italian majolica patterns, the classic 'Raffaellesco' traces its origin to 16th century, and the graceful arabesques of Raphael's famous frescoes. The stylized dragon of the central motif was reputedly painted first by Raphael, a master painter and architect of the Italian High Renaissance. Raffaellesco is a benevolent deity who bestows good luck and fair winds to seagoing merchants, thus the puffs of wind steaming from the dragon's mouth.
Exclusive Deruta Candle by Artistica - Hand painted in Deruta - Italy. - Eco-friendly and non toxic Soy Wax Cup Candle - Collectible and Reusable - Size: 3.75" Diam. x 4" High (12 Oz.) - Custom luxury tube packaging - Long burn time: Approx. 65+ Hours - Shipped with Quality Seal and Certificate of Authenticity - Available unscented or in eight Scents of Italy fragrances - Burn the candle then, enjoy the charming fully functional and multi-purpose keepsake tumbler cup or ORDER DROP-IN REFILLS.
- HAND PAINTED IN ITALY - WAX POURED IN THE USA - Size: 3.5" DIAM X 4.25" HIGH - 12 OZ
We understand that Authenticity is of the most concern when purchasing fine Italian pottery. When you order from us, rest assured that you will receive absolutely first quality, genuine products!
- All of our products are brand new, 100% Authentic, Original products Hand Painted and Hand Made in Italy.
- All our products are always accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and further authenticated with a tamper evident Hologram Sticker.
- Our company was the very first direct importer in the United States of real Deruta pottery since 1983.
- Orders are shipped promptly from our Glenview, IL USA warehouse.