Introducing the first and only Ricco Deruta roller ball ceramic pen!
A sophisticated and elegant design created and exclusively manufactured by Artistica in the traditional Deruta vibrant colors that shimmer in your hand.
A high quality pen made of ceramic and metal with a thin 0.5 mm roller ball for a smooth writing performance.
Featuring a sensitive built-in spring action, that offers a responsive touch tip for a uniquely comfortable writing.
This gorgeous and robust pen depicts the renowned Ricco Deruta design, one of the most celebrated Deruta's patterns, which traces its origins to the sixteenth century.
The Ricco Deruta design features traditional renaissance era colors such as a brilliant royal blue, a mid tone yellow gold, and a shimmering emerald green.
- Perfectly fitted click-off cap.
- Sturdy ceramic porcelain body.
- Fired silk screened design with a lifetime guaranteed.
- Long lasting replaceable ink refill cartridge 4.39'' length (110.6 mm).
- Lifetime warranty included against any type of damage, body or mechanical.
- High quality components assembled with uncompromising craftsmanship.
- Chrome plated gripping incised with a crisscross pattern for a secure and firm hold.
- Use your favorite branded refill as the pen accept any standard 110.6 mm refills.
- Total length: 5.5'' (142 mm) Body: 1/2'' Diam. (13 mm) Weight: 1.5 Oz.
- Shipped in a branded luxury box with a lifetime guaranteed certificate.
Size: 0.5" DIAM. X 5.5 LONG.