PALIO DI SIENA: VALDIMONTONE (Valley of the Ram) Dinner Plate
Size: 11.5" DIAM.
- This is a MADE TO ORDER item. (If out of stock, allow 6/8 weeks for delivery) 100% Authentic - Hand Painted in Italy!
The 'Palio di Siena' is a tournament as a replica of a medieval horse race which is ran twice year, during the summer season, in the city of Siena, located in the beautiful Tuscany region.
The race takes its name 'Palio' from the Italian word which means 'banner'. The richly decorated Palio Banner is the prize given to the winning 'Contrada' (District) of the race. Seventeen are the Palio's 'Contrada' that compete against each other twice a year in the months of July and August and each one has a distinctive Insignia. We offer original Palio's Wall Plates, Chargers, Dinner Plates and Coffee Mugs depicting all seventeen 'Contrada' insignias. Each Palio's item is duly marked under glaze with the Palio di Siena Consortium logo as the official entity that authorizes and supervises production of Palio's related merchandise. Size: 11.5" DIAM.
We understand that Authenticity is of the most concern when purchasing fine Italian pottery. When you order from us, rest assured that you will receive absolutely first quality, genuine products!
- All of our products are brand new, 100% Authentic, Original products Hand Painted and Hand Made in Italy.
- All our products are always accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and further authenticated with a tamper evident Hologram Sticker.
- Our company was the very first direct importer in the United States of real Deruta pottery since 1983.
- Orders are shipped promptly from our Glenview, IL USA warehouse.
You may also like
Recently viewed products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …