Type: PLACEMATS & TABLE LINENS
TESSITURA PARDI: Tessitura Pardi was founded in 1949 by three brothers: Tito, Mario and Pietro Pardi. For more than 70 years, Tessitura Pardi S.r.l has been synonymous with Italian style in home linen and décor thanks to a master blend between quality, natural traditions, culture and art.
The textile mill is located in Green Umbria and has the purpose of conveying and advancing the tradition of craftsmanship and a strong artistic tradition that has found one of the best expressions in this field over the past centuries.
We embrace simplicity, slow living, sustainable execution and connectivity while at the same time we value our history and will always strive to produce products that can express our values and design aesthetics.
- Tessitura Pardi fabrics are made with a commitment to enduring value and a lifetime of beauty and pleasure. They are made with 100% natural fibers and natural dyes.
Tessitura Pardi products are meant for everyday use. To ensure they maintain all their precious characteristics we recommend these simple washing instructions.
- Home laundering is advised using the delicate cycle of the machine, warm water and gentle detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners or other chemical products as these will affect natural fibers and vegetable dyes.
- Ideally hang to dry and never use extreme hot-air dryers.
- Dampen fabric prior to ironing if required and do not use spray starch.
Shrinkage will occur with all linens made of natural fibers. Expect a shrinkage of approximately 5%.
Following these instructions the fabrics will slowly soften as the fibers thicken and tighten in the weave and they will develop a beautiful aged patina.
This is part of the design and beauty of the fabric loved by generations of Italian families.
Size: 21" WIDE X 31" LONG