Type: PLACEMATS & TABLE LINENS
BUSATTI: The pleasure and beauty of quality linens.
The Busatti family has been crafting Tuscan textiles since 1842, operating from the historic village of Anghiari.
Their weavers in Tuscany have honed their skills over generations, creating fabrics that are both timeless and reflective of the Renaissance era. The guiding principle behind the Busatti brand is to uphold the traditions of Tuscany and Umbria, which lie at the heart of Italy, through the production of exquisite textiles.
A bathroom enriched by linen flax towels means cherishing and pampering yourself with beautiful things.
Materials: 100% Linen - Design: Jacquard
- Busatti fabrics are made with a commitment to enduring value and a lifetime of beauty and pleasure. They are made with 100% natural fibers and natural dyes.
Busatti products are meant for everyday use. To ensure they maintain all their precious characteristics we recommend these simple washing instructions.
- Home laundering is advised using the delicate cycle of the machine, warm water and gentle detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners or other chemical products as these will affect natural fibers and vegetable dyes.
- Ideally hang to dry and never use extreme hot-air dryers.
- Dampen fabric prior to ironing if required and do not use spray starch.
Shrinkage will occur with all linens made of natural fibers. Expect a shrinkage of approximately 5%.
Following these instructions the fabrics will slowly soften as the fibers thicken and tighten in the weave and they will develop a beautiful aged patina.
This is part of the design and beauty of the fabric loved by generations of Italian families.
Size: 21" WIDE X 45" LONG