VIETRI: Rosso Vecchio Footed Mug 10 oz.
Product Size (Inches): 4.25H., 12 OZ
VIEW MORE LIKE THIS...
- This is a 'Retail Only' item: Not available for B2B Wholesale sales.
- Warehouse-ship product: Please allow 5 extra days for delivery.
ROSSO VECCHIO Collection by Vietri (c).
With its crackled glaze, Rosso Vecchio has us seeing red - the Italian color of life, love and passion!
VIETRI's classic solids collection, while inspired by traditional earthenware forms, is made for a modern market.
It is twice fired and formed of dense, less porous terra cotta, making it dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Translation: Aged Red.
- Handmade in Tuscany.
- In the 1300's, peasants used rustic glazes on their hand-thrown pottery that separated during firing, exposing the terra cotta on the edges of the pieces.
VIETRI reproduces these edges on Rosso Vecchio using clear glazes.
- Due to its red glaze, Rosso Vecchio has a slightly crackled patina that adds to the character of each piece.
- ● Authenticity Certification
This item is shipped with Artistica's Authenticity Seal.
- ● Dishwasher safe
- ● Food Safe
|YES - 100% Food Safe
100% Food Safe - 100% Lead Free
All Artistica's Dinnerware and Tabletop Products are Guaranteed to
be 100% Food Safe. Our manufactures do NOT use any glaze or color
pigment with lead content in our dinnerware and tabletop products.
See our latest Lab Test.
Click Here to learn more...
- ● Microwave use?
- ● Hand Made & Hand Painted
|All Artistica’s products are
hand-molded and free-hand painted.
Certain variations in size or
color, paint smudges, fingerprints and looseness of lids, are
characteristic of the artisan workmanship of Artistica’s unique
products and are not to be considered manufacturing defects. Sizes
provided are subject to slight variations.
CLICK HERE to learn more about