BUSATTI: Runner 'Donna di Coppe' (60%Lin+40%Cot) BEIGE
Product Size (Inches): 16X70
VIEW MORE LIKE THIS...
- This is a 'Retail Only' item: Not available for B2B Wholesale sales.
BUSATTI: The pleasure and beauty of quality linens.
Busatti is a name synonymous with elegance and the highest quality traditional linen products.
Made entirely in Italy, Busatti is an eight generation Italian artisan fabric house weaving linen and cotton in Tuscany with artisans that exercise their craft with pride, skill and a unique passion passed down from father to son through centuries of experience.
- Busatti fabrics are made with a commitment to enduring value and a lifetime of beauty and pleasure. They are made with 100% natural fibers and natural dyes.
Busatti products are meant for everyday use. To ensure they maintain all their precious characteristics we recommend these simple washing instructions.
- Home laundering is advised using the delicate cycle of the machine, warm water and gentle detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners or other chemical products as these will affect natural fibers and vegetable dyes.
- Ideally hang to dry and never use extreme hot-air dryers.
- Dampen fabric prior to ironing if required and do not use spray starch.
Shrinkage will occur with all linens made of natural fibers. Expect a shrinkage of approximately 5%.
Following these instructions the fabrics will slowly soften as the fibers thicken and tighten in the weave and they will develop a beautiful aged patina.
This is part of the design and beauty of the fabric loved by generations of Italian families.
- ● Authenticity Certification
This item is shipped with Artistica's Authenticity Seal and