RAFFAELLESCO: Tid Bit Tray 2-Tier
Product Size (Inches): 13D.,11D.
VIEW MORE LIKE THIS...
RAFFAELLESCO Collection: Among the most popular and enduring Italian majolica patterns, the classic Raffaellesco traces its origin to 16th century, and the graceful arabesques of Raphael's famous frescoes.
The stylized dragon of the central motif was reputedly painted first by Raphael, a master painter and architect of the Italian High Renaissance.
Raffaellesco is a benevolent deity who bestows good luck and fair winds to seagoing merchants, thus the puffs of wind steaming from the dragons mouth.
- All Artistica's dinnerware products are double fired - durable and 100% Food-Safe
Artistica's dinnerware items are manufactured with Food-Safe glazes and safe color pigments as well as inspected and tested to comply with FDA standards.
- Our dinnerware products are Serving pieces and they are NOT meant to be used for cooking or re-heating.
- ● Simple Assembly Required
- This item is shipped unassembled for safe handling.
- No glue used.
- Each plate has a hole in the middle and the metal posts securely attaches to the plate with a screw.
- Disassembles easily for cleaning and storage.
- ● Authenticity Certification
This item is shipped with Artistica's Authenticity Seal.